Gong Sound Therapy
The sound of the gong reaches the body on a cellular level, encouraging integrated healing of body, mind, and spirit. This combined with specific yogic techniques energize and facilitate movement of life force energy to nourish the body, clear the mind and elevate consciousness.
The Gong will guide you to a very deep state of relaxation, where your body, mind and spirit can release blocks and revitalize.
Methods used in Gong Therapy include:
* Body position
* Hand position
* Breath awareness
* Sacred sounds (mantras)
* Guided visualization
$70 for 1 hour private session
Reiki with Gong
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an
unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive.
Reiki chanels and focuses this energy. Combining this technique with the power of the Gong is a profound way to reach into the deepest aspects of the physical and energetic
$90 for 1 hour private session
Some Benefits of the Gong
- May relieve neck pain, headaches, menstrual cramps, muscle pain, and improves joint flexibility and range of motion.
- Creates deep relaxation and clears the mind
- Immediate reduction of stress and anxiety
- Stimulates the glandular system and improves function
- Stimulates circulation
- Organizes emotional energy
- Aids in breaking addictive behavior
- Regenerates neurons and their interconnections
- Regenerates the nervous system
- Clears the aura
- Opens and aligns the chakras
- Clears the sub conscious mind from negative thought patterns
- Strengthens the parasympathetic nervous system
- Helps repair damage to the nervous system caused by stimulants and stress.
Gongs used are a combination of 24”, 32” and 38” Paiste Symphonic Gongs.
Sessions performed by Amanjot Singh and Kaur
Both Certified Reiki Masters and KRI Certified Kundalini Yoga Instructors.